The Waylanders - Celtic locations preview
|The Waylanders is an exciting fantasy RPG inspired by classics such as Dragon Age: Origins and Baldur’s Gate. |
- Unique, party-based experience that time travels between two distinct eras: Celtic and Medieval
- Story: written by international acclaimed scriptwriters: Emily Grace Buck (Lead Writer), Chris Avellone (Writer) and Mike Laidlaw (Consultant)
- Music by an Emmy award-winner,3 times BAFTA nominee and Fallout's main theme composer, Inon Zur.
- Multiple endings: choices made in one time period can have dire consequences in the other, meaning players will feel the impact of their decisions in surprising and shocking ways.
- Strategy and innovation: gameplay features unique formations for deep, tactical combat
- Full character customization: 6 basic and 30 advanced classes, 5 playable races based on Celtic mythology and different origins for your character
- Companions: they are an integral part of any RPG experience, and The Waylanders offers a variety of traveling companions that can join you on your journey. The player will be able to talk to their companions in-depth, discover their past, play loyalty missions, and even experience romances with them.
|Views: 16 ||
|Total comments: 0|